Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Advice

My parents had a lot of advice for me to use for high school. I am a going to tell the two most important pieces of advice that my parents told me. I think you might find them insightful and/or useful.
The first piece of advice I was given was to always be yourself. I believe that this is important because it is not good to pretend to be someone you are not. I think that people would be happier if they did this. It is also important because you can become friends with someone of similar interests.
The other piece of advice my parents gave me was to try your hardest. This is important if you want to get good grades and have a good job in the future. It is also important because if you do not try, what is the point to going to school. Trying your hardest will also make people like you because you take school seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment